Lash Perfect eyelash extensions require professional application to ensure the best finish, by blending the lash extensions evenly with your natural eyelashes using our highly skilled techniques, eyelashes are given the appearance of being naturally thicker and longer through professional application of an individual synthetic eyelash directly onto the natural eyelash with a specially formulated bonding agent.
- Lash Perfect eye lashes are very light and comfortable on the eyes. When applied professionally they do not damage the natural eyelash which can be the case with traditional self applied false eyelashes.
- Lash Perfect lashes will naturally darken your lashes as they will be fuller and more visible.
- Lash Perfect lashes, when cared for and with regular maintenance, can last up to 12 weeks. To maintain the fullness of the lashes and to keep their perfect appearance, we do recommend that they are retouched every two to three weeks.
- Lash Perfect Ultimate adhesive is safe to use and effective, compliant with all EUregulations and granted an ISO number.
- Lash Perfect lashes are for professional application only and the application procedure is very comfortable and relaxing.
- Lash Perfect eyelash extensions can be removed at any time by a professional.
Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish
New from Nail Harmony comes Gelish Color Gels. The gels come in an array of colors, apply like polish, with twist cap and applicator, but are cured in a LED lamp in 30 seconds, just like gels. Gelish stays on nails for three weeks with no chipping or peeling, and soak completely off in only 15 minutes.
This has become one of Creative Couture’s most popular treatments and is a must-have for fashionistas!
|Lash Extensions by Lash Perfect|
|Lash Maintenance||From £27.50|
|Strip Lashes Inc Application||£15|
|Strip Lashes Application Only||£10|
|Natural Eye Enhancements|
|Lash & Brow Tint||£15|
Welcome to Club Couture, the exclusive membership club of Creative Couture. Club members will enjoy a number of benefits not available to others, such as additional special offers, hair and beauty tips, industry news and invites to VIP events held at the salon. Members will be kept up to date via the clubs monthly newsletter delivered directly to their inbox.